Wednesday, April 15, 2009

He'll Do Anything For Me & My Dirty Panties

Hey guy's are you ready to hear my confession? I love guy's who aren't afraid of trying things for the first time. Men who are ready to do whatever I want especially if it means pleasing me. And that means wearing my dirty little panties. Just think of me wearing my favorite pair as i've been out all day going shopping and then coming home later in the evening as I lean back on my chair and spread my sexy long legs open and exposing them to you. You walk over to me as i'm touching myself and see my pretty little hands running between my legs as I rub them up and down my satin purple panties. I look at you as I say "Come on over here and touch them and feel how wet and creamy they are for you. Then I want you to take a long sniff and take in the sweet aroma for me." I can see your dick stiffen in your pants as you think about my pretty, creamy, sweet pussy that has been in these panties all day. And don't try to tell me that you don't want too smell them either and touch them because I know you would love every moment of it. My intoxicating aroma that makes you completely weak as you can't stop thinking about how they would feel against your own skin. So soft and silky just thinking about how addictive that is makes you drip pre cum.

I just know you would be kneeling down as you wait on me to come in and take my hand and pull your face between my sexy little thighs. You look up at me as you begin to undo your pants and take your throbbing hard cock out as I start to lower my purple satin panty covered pussy against your mouth. As you take your tongue and start to lick my pussy lips through these used panties. I start to moan out "MMMM that feels so good baby." As they get VERY wet. Taking my soft hand as I hold the back of you head and guide you back and forth. From my clit to my slit as you start to stroke that cock more and more. I love to tease you and I just know by now you want me to slide these pretty panties off and expose my tight bare pussy. As I look down at you saying "My panties make you tingle all over don't they? It's almost like you feel yourself falling into some kind of hypnotic spell." As you look into my pretty blue eyes you murmur "Yes they are." Feeling yourself fall deeper as I tell you "If you love them so much I want you to put them on right now." As you are reluctant for a moment but then you slide your pants off because you can't resist feeling my soft satin creamy panties rub up against your swollen cock. As I stand up and wiggle my sexy ass and hips out of them and hand them over to you. You step into them as you slide them up your legs and over your ass. Feeling the creamy soft crotch of them around your throbbing dick and how satiny they feel as you start to drip even more pre cum in them. I look at you and say "Rub my soft panties against your cock for me and don't stop until you burst into a huge load of cum right there." As I walk over to my panty drawer and grab a fresh pair and slide them on my tight little ass and hear you moaning. Seeing me stand in front of you as I tease you and play with my pussy lips right in front of you. Saying "Stroke that cock with my dirty panties." Over and over again until you have so much cum that builds up you blow a thick hot load right where my sweet little pussy is. Addictive aren't they. I can't wait for you to give in and do more for me.... Are you ready to do ANYTHING for me today? And if you are hesitant but curious will I have to black mail you? Then call me at 1-888-402-8669 ask for
Brandy

No comments: