Friday, August 6, 2010

Cum Stroke With My Lil Girl Panties


I know when you see me on these hot summer days running around barely dressed in nothing but my panties and bra that you get all kinds of naughty thoughts. It doesn’t matter who you are either I know how hard your dick gets and all you want to do is sneak into my bedroom and raid my panty drawer. And if you are a dirty panty luver then I bet you wanna rummage through my dirty clothes and find a pair of my freshly worn ones.  You know how much I love to tease you and make you rock hard. I know you drip pre cum every time you think about my creamy panties sliding all over your cock. You know that I will never let you fuck me so being a panty fucker is the closest you will ever get to my sweet pink lips.  You would give anything wouldn’t you just to be able to take your hand and touch them. Sometimes I like to toy with you so I come sit down on your lap and grind my little ass back and forth in your crotch. I look in your eyes and say “I can feel your dick growing I bet you wanna slide it out and rub it across my undies.” You start to moan out like a pervert in heat and beg me to let you take it out. But you know I’m just a panty tease phone sex brat. I’ll make you so fucking hard that pre cum oozes from your dick and make you think that you can fuck my little girl panties and then laugh in your face and deny you. Do you honestly think I would allow you to jerk off with these panties without you doing something for me in return? Dream on loser but if you really wanna show me how bad you want them then it’s time for the humiliation phone sex to begin. And trust me I can think of all kinds of embarrassing things for you to do. It doesn’t matter how mild or extreme it is. I have lots of subbies who will do whatever I tell them just to get a taste of my creamy dirty undies. And if they dont do what I tell them then I will just have to use the personal information I have on them and hold it above their head to blackmail them and get what I want. Besides just think of what would happen if I emailed their wife or even worse! I would pick up the phone and call them and tell them that their husband is a panty stroking pervert.
Some get on cam and take a dildo and stick it up their ass and fuck it for me. Some get a pair of their wives panties and slide them over their head and tell me they are a worthless loser. And I have to say when they hear me giggle at them it makes their dick so hard it throbs. Some will get down on their knees and beg me to lick my boots or heels and clean them with their tongue. And some will even slide off my sneakers after I’ve just come back from the gym and beg to clean my sweaty little feet.  They love the names that I call them. I think they get off on knowing that they are a pathetic fucking slave for me. Just how kinky and dirty would you get for your princess? Just think of the reward. My soft panties wrapped around your dick jacking off as I stand there and tease you with my sexy little body. Think of me sliding my little hand down in these baby blue panties and masturbating for you. I'll finger this dripping wet pussy until you are begging me to take them off and show this pretty bare pussy to you. I just know that makes your dick rock hard. You sit there thinking “If only I could jerk with them and maybe even hump my tight tiny young ass or even worship and kiss it while you are stroking off with my panties. You know you want too. And what could be better than that? I’ll tell you what’s better panty fucker. That’s calling me for panty fetish phone sex


In return I’ll mail you a fresh pair of my sweet smelling panties.You can rub them across your dick until you squirt all that sticky hot jizz all over them. And if that doesn’t make you wanna blow your load then just imagine my soft little hand stroking your dick with them rubbing up and down your shaft. But you better not blow until you pick up the phone and call me for some of the hottest domination phone sex around. And who knows maybe if you are kinky enough you may just lick up all the cum from them and show me how dirty you can really be!
Are you ready to cum play with me today? I’m ready to make you so fucking hard you are begging me to cum…
Princess Brandy ~ 1-888-4025-8669

No comments: