Monday, October 27, 2008

Bound And Helpless

Let me tell you about this phonesex call that I had where I was at the bar having a drink with some of my girl friends when you decided to come up and sit down next to me. You told me you were seeking a devilish mistress for some bondage. Little did you know that I was the one you were looking for. As your eyes was looking up and down my body you had no idea what I had in store for you. We sat there and talked for a little bit as we got to know each other. You being a complete and total sub and me being just the opposite I knew right then and there we were the perfect match. You having no idea what my wicked mind was mixing up. When you turned your head for a moment I slipped a drug in your drink. Something that would cause you to fall asleep instantly. When you turned your head back around you went to pick up your glass to take a drink. All of the sudden you started to feel very relaxed and sleepy. As I turned around to my girl friends that was with me I said "Let's get him." We took you out to our limo as you were fast asleep. Just long enough for us to take you out of the car and get you back into my basement. Putting you up on my bed as I took all of your clothes off. Then walking into my closet as I took out some of my pink lingerie. Something made of satin trimmed in lace. A matching thong, bra and thigh hi's. When you woke up you were cuffed to my bed. Wrists and ankles totally bound and at my mercy. Legs spread apart as you looked at me saying "What happened to me? What have you done? I'm dressed in females lingerie and cuffed to your bed!" As I stood over you laughing I said "Well be careful what you ask for because you just may get it." As I was dressed in something very sexy. Walking besides the bed as I started to take my hands and touch you all over your body. Toying and teasing with you as I could do anything I wanted to. I could tell that you were getting very excited from the bulge that was forming in my panties. Taking my hands as I began to run it across your cock. Pulling out my toy as I said I have a special place for this to go as I started to lube it up with some ky gel. Hearing you as you started to moan out "Oh no please don't make me take that dildo in my ass." Looking into my eyes as i said "There is nothing you can do. You are my slave and I will do what I want to do with you." As you began to moan out saying no, no, no over and over again. Hearing me as I said "Stop talking before I decide to use some ben gay instead of this gel! Feeling me as I started to take my toy and slide it up and down your ass crack. As you struggled over and over again trying to get away. Moaning out even louder. Me looking down at you as I said "You talk and make too much noise for me." As I started to turn with my ass facing you.
Wiggling my hips out of my creamy panties. Giving you a close up view of my little pussy as I took my feet out of them. Standing back up as I turned back around and said "Here open up your mouth!" As I shoved my creamy panties in. Laughing again as I started to slide my dildo in your ass. Fucking it in and out as you could taste the juices on my panties. With your moans being muffled as I said "You like the way my pussy tastes don't you slave!" As I started to slide my dildo in and out faster and faster. Rolling it round and round. Fuckig your ass so good and hard and starting to hit your g spot I could see your cock start to stand straight up in my panties. Laying there looking like a slut as I said "I'm going to make you blow your load." As I took my soft little hand and started to run it up and down your cock through my satin panties. Teasing it as I climbed directly on top of you as I started to straddle you. Exposing my pink pussy to you as I started to slide my finger inside and fuck it nice and slow. Hearing me moan out as I started to grind myself onto you. Looking at you as I said "You wanna cum don't you slave." As shook your head saying "Oh please yes may I cum." Muffled as your voice whimpered out with pleasure." Hearing me as I said "What's my name slave." You said "Brandy" I said "No that's not what you call me as I slid my toy all the way out and all the way in again. Delaying as I started to tease and deny you. Hearing you as you tried to moan out again. "Oh please may I cum!" As I turned you over on your side taking my hand to smack your ass over and over until you got it right. Finally hearing you say "Mistress Brandy." As I pulled my panties out of your mouth. Saying "Mistress Brandy what!" As you were shaking saying "Oh please Mistress Brandy may I cum?" Feeling my strap on fuck your tight little hole so fast and good as my hand began to pump your cock I said "Okay shoot that load for me in my panties you slut! And I want you to lick all that cum out of them when you do." Hearing you as you came so hard that you drained every last drop of cum in your balls. Looking at me as I unlocked your ankles and took off my panties and shoved them back in your mouth and said "Here lick them clean you cum slut." Looking at you as you waddled them in your mouth. Saying "Next time I won't be so easy on you slave. I could use other things like my riding crop, paddle, harness, candle wax, icy hot, or nipple clamps. And that's just a short list of the things that could be in store for you....What kind of slave are you today? Do you dare to enter my dungeon? Then call me at 1-888-402-8669 and ask for Brandy

Don't forget to stop by and have some fun in our free sex chat room

Mistress Brandy

No comments: