Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Confessions From My Panty Wearing Slut Brother

I want to share a phonesex call with you that I got about humiliating my older brother...
"What are you doing!?" I said as I walked in and caught my older brother in my panty drawer. I just got in from running errands with my girl friend and her boy friend when I caught him wearing my panties, matching bra, thigh hi's and pumps. Caught red handed as he was prancing around like a bad little girl. I looked at him as I stood there as his face began to turn red from being embarrassed. Asking him "How long has this been going on?" He started to confess that he had been in my room a lot of times when I was out in school or at the mall shopping. Telling me how he went through my dirty clothes looking for my freshly worn panties. And how he got so hard when he put them up to his nose and drank in my pussy scent. I said "Is there more that you are not telling me slut?" And he said "Yes there is more Brandy. I also stand outside of your door jacking off in your panties when I know you and your boy friend are in there having sex together." I can see the way that he fucks you and how you suck his cock. Then I also see the way that you drink all of his cum up." Looking into my eyes he told me "It makes my little cock so hard that every time I think about it I secretly cum in your panties." Then he went on to confess that he wants to be a cock whore for me. And that he strokes his cock thinking about how much he wants to feel a big fat cock sliding in his mouth. As I stood there looking at him I said "Well that's what you are going to get bitch!" Looking at him stroke his pathetic little dick I told him "I know you have had fantasies about me haven't you!" He said "Yes I have." Then I said "Well you know i'm a taboo slut but I would never fuck you or your pathetic little dick." as I stood there laughing at him." He moaned out more hearing that as my girl friends began laughing too. I said the only thing I would do to you is use you for my own amassment. And I looked at him and said "And you don't know how much of a dominant bitch I can be." Looking at him stating to stroke through my panties I said "Did I say you can stroke that dinky dick yet? Now get on your knees for me and get that hot mouth ready." I called in my girl friends boy friend with the big 9 inch cock as he walked in and saw my horny brother on his knees. Looking down at him as I said "See that big fat bulge in his pants? That is something that you will NEVER have between your legs." I told him to take out his dick and start to stroke it. His eyes got really big as he saw how big and fat it was. I looked at him saying "I bet your mouth is just watering right now isn't it." As he looked over at me he started to beg me if he could suck it. I said "Beg more you hungry whore! That's not good enough for me." He started to beg even more as his hand was sliding up and down his big hard rod. I looked at him as I said "Okay go ahead and slide it in your mouth." Looking at him as he started to take it in and out. Looking like he had sucked cock before he began to slurp on it more and more." Hearing me say "Now tell me how much you like it you pathetic fucker!"

He looked up at me with his mouth full saying "Oh I love cock it feels so good sliding in my mouth." Telling him to take it deeper and make it wetter and suck on it faster for me. My girl friends boy friend was about to cum soon as he took his hand and put it on the top of my brothers head and began to fuck his face faster as he was slurping on his rod just like he had a jolly rancher lollipop in his mouth. I looked at him and said "Now take your tongue and slide it down his shaft and make your way down to those full balls like a dirty bitch." He made his way down as he took them in his mouth and began to suck on them nice and slow. I said "Don't suck on them too fast you have to be gently with them." As they rolled round and round in his mouth. Seeing that big fat cock twitch as he said "I'm about to cum!" I looked at my brother as I said "now slide that hot mouth back up to the tip and wrap those lips around that cock and start to suck it again." I could tell how much he wanted to stroke that pathetic little weenie between his legs so I said "Take your hand and start to rub my panties up and down that cock. But you will not cum until I tell you to." As his mouth was stuffed with cock and his hand was stroking his little worm he moaned out louder and louder and louder. Looking over at me as I was touching myself and exposing my panties to him. Turning around with my ass facing him as I started to wiggle out of my little skirt. I knew that would make him pop that pathetic little load fast as he saw my cream colored thong. I ran my hands up and down. Sliding my finger in my tight little pussy and raising up my top to expose my matching little bra he said "Can I please cum now?" I looked at him and said "NO!" Seeing the expression on his face as he asked me again "Oh please may I cum now Brandy?" I stood there as I said "I want that load built up so much that when you do cum it fucking blows you away." He said "Oh please, please, please Mistress Brandy may I cum now?" I looked down at him as I was still touching myself right in front of him and saying "That's the magic word now shoot that hot fucking load you pathetic loser! And open up that hungry mouth and take in that creamy hot jizz of that big fat cock that you are sucking." He said "Ahhhhhh" As he shot his load in my panties and took a thick hot load in his mouth that his face was covered. Looking like a cum guzzling slut I said "Now take of my panties and lick your cum out of them. " Telling him "And the next time I catch you in my bedroom wearing my panties and lingerie i'm going to REALLY punish you then. I'll start off by changing your name and calling you Amy. I'll have both of your holes filled at the same time! And that's just the begging of what I can do with pathetic little bitch like you. As he stood there smiling at me I just knew he wanted to know what more I would do to him. But he knew that I was going to leave him guessing because that would make him want to cum back for more. Are you ready for me to catch you wearing my panties today? You will be in for the punishment of a lifetime. Call me at 1-888-402-8669 and ask for Brandy Or you can find me in our free sex chat room.

No comments: