Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Are You Part Of The Itty Bitty Committee?

Hi there loser. Do you have the nerve to call that pathetic little thing hanging between your legs a cock? Well i'm here to tell you that it's not. It's more like a worm or a midget dick. I bet you can't even stroke it, it's so tiny. You need to be a part of the itty bitty committee. The guy's in that club have peckers so small they have to use their index finger and thumb just to stroke it. And sometimes that doesn't even work they have to go in the kitchen and pull out the tongs. LMAO anything under five inches is considered small. Oh come on now don't get upset if you cant use it for much. There are other ways you can be used like taking my humiliation. I'm sure you are wondering what kind that is. Well it can be anything from me laughing at you to calling you names and your non working dick. And i'm sure that makes your wee wee very hard thinking about it too. I could make you my cuck and have you on your knees licking up all the cream in my freshly fucked pussy. Or I could have you in my panties. And don't forget about CBT. Get your fucking icy hot, string, clothes pins, and duct tape out. And if you have a cock harness or cock cage i'm going to use that too. I mean what else can you do with that pathetic excuse of a worm except for jack it off as you look at me teasing and taunting you. Touching my little body as you are on your knees in front of me as I give you my girliss giggle and expose my breasts to you. And seeing me lift up my skirt as I show off my little pussy to you. Taking my finger as I run it up and down my pink lips. Seeing you beg me to stroke that dinky thing as I slide my finger inside. So tell me what are you going to do to get the chance to lick my sweet pussy? Take some mild or extreme torture. Some humiliation maybe. Or would you take my strap on in your hot fucking mouth and ass. Or maybe prance around in front of me in my panties? Lets face it loser that little knub you have hanging between your legs is all that you have and it will never get any bigger. Hmmmm are those little balls starting to fill up thinking about what i'm going to do to you or how i'm going to humiliate you? I bet you want to cum now don't you? I bet you can't even produce much cum so let it build up loser and then get on your knees and get ready to serve me....

Mistress Brandy



No comments: