Sunday, November 30, 2008

Your Secret Craving Of Being A Pretty Sissy Bitch

Are you fantasizing about being a pretty girl? Getting dressed up in your favorite pair of satin or lacy panties and matching bra? Come to me and let me dress you up and make you my sweet sissy boy. You have seen the way I suck big hard cocks and you get so hot and horny just thinking about me teaching you how to do the same. You long for me to whore your sissy ass out. Knowing you will have to get both your hot little mouth and pretty lil sissy pussy stretched out. I know you want to be watched as I put you down on your knees and make you take a big fat cock in that hot wet mouth. Just the thought of it makes your mouth hungry doesn't it? As I'm standing over you dressed in my black and pink lacy corsete with my pretty lil panties. I bet you would do anything if you had the chance to get a close look of my pink wet pussy. As I tease and giggle at you as I call you my bitch. Hearing you make that slurping noise as you suck that big fat cock in and out. Now its time to pull those panties to the side and get that sissy pussy ready to get stretched out. Can you feel it as he slides his big fat dick inside of your slutty hole? Feel him push it open as your tight hole grabs and squeezes around it. Looking up at me because you are ready to rub that little clitty through your panties. As I look down at you saying "Beg me like a good little bitch." As I hear your girlie voice call out "Please mistress brandy can I touch my clitty?" As I look at you saying "Ask me again but this time I want to hear that voice sound even more girlish." As you beg me again saying "Oh please can I touch my sissy clitty?" As I say "Yes you can but when you cum you better shoot that load in those panties." As I start to expose my breasts to you. Squeezing them together as I move my panties to the side and show off my pretty pink pussy to you. By now you are begging me to cum as you can feel your tight hole getting fucked harder and harder. Those panties rubbing up against your skin as you say "Oh please may I cum now?" As you can feel the throbbing from that big fat cock getting closer and closer to cumming. So do I let you take that thick hot load in your tight little hole or do I have you open up your hot mouth and tilt your head back and drink it all up like a cum guzzling slut. I know you are ready to cum as you hear me moaning out as i'm fucking my wet pussy with my favorite toy. So put those pretty panties on and give me a call at 1-888-40-Bunny and ask for Brandy

No comments: