Wednesday, February 4, 2009

He Drank My Golden Rain

Earlier today you messaged me telling me that you were looking for a sensual domme for a hot phone sex call and had a very hot start of a role play that you wanted to do with me. It started off as me seeing you sitting across the room as you were finishing up your glass of wine as you saw me approaching you as I said "I could not take my eyes off of you tonight. Are you here alone?" You said "Yes I am." As I smiled I said "My name is Brandy." As you smiled back telling me yours in return. Saying "You look very sexy tonight Brandy." As I said "Thank you. Can I get you a refill on your drink?" You said "Yes please I'm still very thirsty." As you handed me your empty wine glass I slowly lifted up my little black skirt as I looked into your eyes and moved my little thong to the side. Seeing the intensity grow on your face and in your eyes as I started to fill up your glass with my fresh warm pee. You could not take your eyes off of my pink bare pussy as you saw me peeing right into your glass. As I lifted it back up to you, you said "Oh yes thas just what I was craving ." As I handed it to you saying "Drink it all down for me." As you lifted it up to your mouth and took it all down I could hear you moaning as you started to run your hands between your legs. Touching the big hard bulge in your pants as you took in all of my hot golden nectar. I took you by the hand as I said in a seductive way "Lets go back to my house." You followed me back home as I invited you in not knowing what I had planned for you tonight. As I walked up to you being very flirty you said "Your pee tasted so good Brandy." As I looked at you saying "It would have been much hotter if you were on your knees with my pink bare pussy lips above your face and peeing straight into your mouth. Feeling my grind my lips into your mouth as you clean my little hole for me" As I stood there saying "You would do just about anything for me wouldn't you." Weather it's worshiping my sexy little body from my pretty little feet and toes, sexy long legs, sweet tight pussy, my hot little ass, under my little arms and my perky 34 B breasts. As you stood there getting more turned on by the second.

You said "Yes I would Mistress Brandy." I said you would even take my strap on in both of your slutty little holes and feel me fuck your hot wet mouth and tight little ass too wouldn't you?" You said "Oh yes I would." Seeing me take my hands as I ran them across my little body I said "You would even go out dressed in my thigh hi's and soft satin panties with your clothes over it and take care of my errands wouldn't you?" You started to stroke your cock through your pants as you said "Oh yes I would." Knowing that when you called me I would be teasing and toying with your mind making you hard as a rock and when you came back I would make you my slut and fuck you so good you would be begging me to cum. I would show you off to all of my girl friends as I tell them how I trained you to serve me in whatever way I wanted you too. As I lifted up my little skirt and put you down on your knees so you could get a taste of my tight wet cunt and tiny little ass. Taking your tongue as you slide it back and forth just how I want it. Running your tongue in and out of my ass tasting the juices that drip from my pussy as I move my hips back and forth in circles. Telling you that you are my kinky little fuck slut. Looking into your eyes as I say "I know you want to put my creamy panties into your mouth too and taste all the cum that's leaked out into them. And smell them too and know that the more you do that the more cum would build up in your full balls. And then I would own you and make you mines forever. Feeling me wrap my soft little hand around your cock as I stroke it up and down. Pumping it as you feel me slide my strap on in your tight ass. Sliding it in deeper and deeper as you feel me hitting that g spot. MMMM I get so fucking wet when you throb for me. And then look back at me as you beg your Mistress to cum all over your stomach for me. I look at you saying "Beg me again" As I grab your hips and pull you back onto me thrusting my strap on even deeper inside of you. Moaning out "You can cum but you better shoot it like a rocket...." As you say "OOOOOH yes Mistress Brandy!" And cum like never before. Are you looking to come serve a sexy Mistress today? Show me how far you are willing to go for me. Call me at 1-888-402-8669 ask for Brandy

No comments: