Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Dirty Piss Drinking Slut

Let me share a hot phone sex call with you that I got from my dirty piss drinking slut last night..... My girl friends and I were out tonight at a club having some fun and decided we were going to go to the bathroom and check on our make up. When we got in there it wasn't a lot of people in there. I had really been drinking a lot and could feel my bladder dancing so I decided to empty it. When I went in the stall I pulled up my little skirt and lowered my little thong and started pee. I heard someone moaning in the stall next too me as the golden rain was falling out of my tight little pussy. And I could not tell at first if it was moans from pain or pleasure. But the more I pee'd the more intense the moaning got. So I said "Excuse me are you okay?" Then the moans quieted a bit. As I wiped the drippings off of my pussy I raised up my panties and went out to wash my hands. My girl friend said "Brandy I have to pee also." As she went in there and did the same thing the moans started up again. But this time it sounded like a mans voice as I started to walk closer to the stall I said "What are you doing in there?" I was very noisy so I peeped through the crack and saw you standing there with your big hard cock out. You were dressed in black thigh hi's and had a pair of black silk panties on. And you also had your cock and balls tied up. You were so into listening to the girls pee that you didn't see me watching you. I said "Hey girls there is a guy in here with his dick out stroking it!" They said "Are you fucking kidding me?" I said "No i'm not!" I said "Open up that door and show yourself!" I knew by now that I was going to have to show you what happened to dirty guy's who like to listen to girls pee. I said "So you like getting off on girls peeing do you?" As you had your throbbing hard cock in your hand. Looking at the way I was dressed as your eyes ran up and down at my body. You said "I'm sorry I could not help myself. I said "Well since you want to do that you are going to be punished!" As you moaned out "Ohhhh yes how am I going to be punished?" I said "I'm going to make you my fucking piss drinking slut!" As I took your hand and guided you in the handicapped bathroom my girl friends came and I put you down on your knees. I said "My bladder is full again you slut and you are going to get down between my legs and drink my piss up!" I could see your cock twitch when I said that as I said "You probably like that don't you ?" As I raised up my little skirt again and lowered down my panties. Squatting on your face as I said "Now open up your mouth and drink down all my pee." As I started to empty my bladder in your mouth my girl friends stood there looking at you as they laughed and giggled.


They were under age but I knew the bouncer there so I could get them in with no questions asked. That made you even harder knowing that they were only sixteen years old. I said "If you waste any of my pee on the ground then I'm going to make you get on your fucking knees and lick it up." You said "Yes Miss." As I said "You like the way it tastes don't you?" As you took your tongue and cleaned my little pussy up for me. I could feel some trickle back on my ass so I said "I want you to clean my little ass also. Stick your tongue back in my dirty little hole." I looked down at you as you started sliding it back and forth. From my tiny little ass to my creamy little pussy lips. Tasting how wet it was as you slid your tongue in deeper and deeper. Hearing you moan out as I could see pre cum dripping from the tip of the head. I looked on the floor next to your head and saw some of my pee that had wasted and I stood up as I said "You dropped some on the floor clean it up." You said "Yes miss brandy anything for you." As you got down on your knees and licked it all up for me. With your cock in your hand as you were stroking it for me. With even more precum dripping out by now. I stood there watching you saying "I could make you do anything I wanted you to do." As I teased and taunted you. I said "I could make you drink my under age girl friends pee or lick their asses and clean them up good and make you show me how good of a slut you can be for me. And for a treat I could take off my dirty creamed in panties and make you lick them up and sniff them. Then make you stick them up in your ass and hold it in there with a butt plug or a pair of my panties. You started really pumping your cock by now. And I said "While you are dressed like that with your regular clothes over it I could make you take care of my errands for the day. And when you come home I would fuck you with my strap on. Seeing the way you were looking at me I said "You are ready to come now aren't you?" You said "Oh yes please Mistress Brandy can I?" I said "Yes if you do I want you to shoot it all over your fucking stomach and then take your finger and lick it up. And if you are a good slut the next time I'll let you shoot it all over my ass." As I raised up my little skirt and turned around and exposed it to you saying "And after you shoot it on my tight little ass you can lick it all up." As soon as I said that you started to beg me "Oh please may I cum now Mistress?" I said "Yes you may." As you pumped your big hard cock and shot a creamy hot load all over your stomach. I said "The next time I catch you in this bathroom you can only imagine what I will do to you. As I laughed and took you by the hand and walked out. Are you ready to come be a good piss drinking slut for me today? Then call me at 1-888-402-8669 ask for Brandy


And don't forget to check out our live sex chat where we can arrange a hot domination phone sex call.


Brandy


No comments: