Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hey Loser Dicks & Cucks I Will Own You

Just think about walking in catching me in our bed with a real man between my legs. Fucking my tight wet pussy like you can't. Oh come on now don't be upset. I know you love me but I need a man who has something you don't. And that's a big fat hard cock. Look at your worthless little pathetic dick. You really don't think that I would want you fucking me with that tiny thing do you? And admit it, the thought of your girl friend having a big fleshy dick stretching my tight cunt open makes your little knub hard doesn't it? I bet you have even fantasized about watching me take it in my tight holes as you stand there looking at me. Seeing me look deep into your eyes as i'm getting pleasured just like I want and need to be. Hearing me moan out my fuck buddies name as he's grinding into me. My dripping wet pussy never got this wet for your little prick. Do you throb at the thought of him fucking my hot wet mouth? Think about me being on our bed as my pretty lips are sliding up and down his dick. Taking it in deeper as I slurp and suck on it. Feeling him throb in my mouth as i'm gagging on it. Feeling him push my mouth down even deeper as it fills up my throat. And if you really like it dirty I could fuck a big black guy. You know they have huge cocks. What about a Nig**R cock that's at least ten inches long and three inches wide. I'm such a dirty slut for those. Maybe you admit to me that you are a faggot and you think about what it would be like to have your mouth and ass hole fucked by a real mans cock. Because let's face it I'm never going to allow you to fuck me. Well maybe I will if you prove to me that you can be my fluffer and clean up or cream pie boy. Yes you have to get down on your fucking knees bitch and clean his dick off. Taste my cum dripping down my well hung lovers shaft. How long do you have to do it? Do it until you have cleaned it all of. And if that wasn't enough and you REALLY want to prove yourself to me then drop your fucking pants and expose that pathetic little dick. I know you are ready to stroke it. Look at me laying back with my sexy long legs wide open as all of this cum from another man is dripping out of my pink little pussy. And get your slutty ass ready to take his ten inches of dick deep inside. You know you want him to fuck your faggot ass don't you? Go ahead and confess that to me loser. Feel him sliding inside of you as he grabs your hips and slides in and out.

He said you have a very tight fuckable hole. Feel him grinding into you as I reach up and start toying with your little nub. Hearing me giggle as I say "Oh look at that pathetic little thing get hard as he rims your ass. Now get down between my legs and start licking all of this cum out of my hot wet pussy. You look at me as you are so thirsty and ready to drink another mans cum from your girl friends pussy. You hear me moan out "MMMMM that's right pussy boy lick my pink pussy and get all that cream out. Its so humiliating yet so much of a turn on as you can feel your ass getting fucked deeper and harder. Hearing him moan out as he says "Get ready for my thick hot Nig**r jizz faggot. I'm ready to make you my bitch." As you feel him shoot his thick hot load deep inside of your hot fucking hole. You look up at me with your face covered in cum as you were licking and sliding your tongue deep inside of my little twat. And I have to say that your tongue is longer then your little dick *giggles* Begging me "Brandy can I please fuck you now? I was a good boy and did everything you told me too." I laid back and thought about it as I said "Are you kidding me? After getting fucked with that big fat dick I wont even be able to feel your tiny thing." You begging me again "Oh pleaaaaase Brandy can I?" And I think to myself "Well he is my boyfriend and I would like to get a laugh out of this." Looking down at you saying "Yes go ahead and fuck my little pussy but I bet you wont even last 30 seconds." With your hands on my firm tits saying "But i'm already in baby can't you feel me?" And I say "Are you fucking kidding me!!!" Yelling at you saying "I can't feel you! Even if I squeeze and grip around your little five inch dick I still can't feel you. I may as well be fucking my pinkie finger." And the next thing I heard was you moaning out like a pathetic loser. Me looking at you as I said "Did you fucking cum already??!!! That was barely thirty seconds!" With you looking sorrowful like a loser saying "I'm sorry baby I tried to last longer but your little pussy felt so good I could not help it..." Hearing me laugh as I said "What a loser I can't believe it!" Oh well that's why you are a cuck and I bring real men in here while you are away.. *giggles* So cum on cuckolds what are you waiting for. My little holes are filed up with thick hot cum. Pick up your phone bitch and give me a call. 1-888-402-8669 ask for Brandy

No comments: