Sunday, May 24, 2009

Give In And Surrender To Me

I know how bad you want to be my submissive obedient slave. But can you handle the task of pleasing me? That can be a very wide range of whatever I'm craving. From being my naughty panty wearing slut to being my hot sissy dressed in my pretty outfits to my hot kinky strap on taking slut to taking a real cock in your mouth and ass to my dirty ass licking whore to my piss drinking slut and more. I could even tie you up and have my way with you with all of my toys ready. I just love controlling helpless men who are bound and tied up. I could do some forced feminization and have you looking like my own personal slut in no time at all. I also love to humiliate little dick losers and laugh and embarrass them. I bet serving me makes your cock rock hard doesn't it? And you know you may try to deny my desires but you always find yourself coming back to me. Your bratty princess who dresses like a hot slut and will have you on your knees before you know it. And I can also hear it in your voice and the way you respond to me. I really don't give a fuck if you tell me no. Believe me when I say I have my ways to making you do whatever I want you to do. I could always call your wife or girl friend and tell her secret things that only I know about. Or maybe come out with those private pictures that I took of you doing very humiliating and degrading things. When I'm finished dominating you, you will be my complete and total slut. My submissive little bitch who will obey me. You know I like making you my little pet and toy with your mind. Give in to your desires and surrender to me. And let me take control of your dick that is ready to bust out of its pants right now. Do you like it when I call you names? I know some of you guy's out there do. You like being my fucking loser and hearing me call you my perverted little bitch. Hearing that bitchy tone in my voice makes you throb. But you wont cum unti l I allow you to cum. And yes when I do let you shoot your fucking load you will be eating it up like a cum slut. I will make you my slave in no time at all. So get that cock ready pussy boy and give me a call. Maybe if you are a good pet i'll let you lick my sweet little pink cunt and take a taste of my tight little ass. Call me at 1-888-402-8669 ask for Brandy

Phone sex Live Sex Chat

Humiliation Phone Sex

Domination Phone Sex

No comments: