Sunday, July 5, 2009

How Much Can You Take?

How much can you stand before you are on your knees begging me to cum? I look into your eyes saying "Take all of your clothes off for me. I want to see your big fat cock." You see me laying back with my tight delicious pussy starting you in the face. With my sweet scent in the air that makes you stiffen the more you smell it. You stand there looking at me with my fingers sliding up and down my pussy lips. I know you want to touch your cock but you know you must ask for my permission first. I see the look of lust in your eyes as I slide my first finger inside. Its so tight and wet and you can see it going in deeper and deeper. I go to squeeze my pink lips around it and your dick starts to stiffen even more. MMMM it really starts to swell and throb as I tell you "Do not touch it just yet." As much as you may try to deny that you don't like to be tease I know you do. You like it as much as I do. I look into your eyes saying "Give me your hand." You place it on top of mine not sure what i'm about to do and I take your finger tip and gently run it against my smooth bare lips. You can feel how wet and creamy it is and you start to moan out intensely. And you think this is the moment that i'm going to let you slide your finger inside of my dripping wet pussy but I go to release your hand. Giggling as I say "Get on your knees baby and take your tongue and slide it up and down my tiny little pink lips. Allowing you to take your big fat cock in your hand and run up and down your shaft. Stroking it for me as your tongue is running circles around my clitty. "Do you want to slide your tongue inside and taste my sweetness?" You really start to get turned on saying "Oh please let me tongue fuck you Brandy." I can see the pre cum dripping out of the tip of your head and I know that you are ready to cum soon. So I say "Take your hands off of your cock but keep licking me." I start to grind my hips into your face. Taking my hands to pull your head into me. Wrapping my sexy long legs around your head and as your tongue is deeper inside of me rimming me you can feel my tiny walls grab and squeeze around your tongue. You start to beg me "Can I please touch and stroke my cock again for you?" Sounding like a bitch in heat I say "Not yet!" You are going to taste my cum as I start to moan out your name saying "Lick it just like that. You feel so good baby no one has ever licked my pussy so good before." With you licking faster and faster. Up and down from my lips to my clit. Sucking in on it and then I give out a very loud moan and release all of my sweet juices on your tongue. You lick up all of my cream as it's falling down my leg and I go to lift you up and take my palm and wrap it around your dick. Running it up and down your shaft. Squeezing on it a little bit as you move back and forth. I look at you and say "I'm going to take you to the edge and then make you blow your cum like never before. Pumping faster and faster as my finger tips hit that sensatitive spot under your cock head. Driving you out of your mind as my other hand starts to wrap around your balls I go to cradle them and squeeze them lightly. I look up at you and say "I bet you would give anything to feel my hot wet mouth wrap around your cock head and tease it just a little. What would it take for you to blow your fucking load all over my face? Call 1-888-402-8669 ask for Brandy

No comments: