Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sissy Slut Training You'll Never Forget

Hey little girl are you going to surrender to me willingly or will I have to black mail you to be my sissy phone sex slave?

Let me just give you a taste of some of the things i'm going to force you to do. I am going to dress you in all kinds of pretty pink outfits like my thigh hi's with the garter. A matching bra and satin panties with a slutty short skirt and a tight fitting low cut cami or corset. And then i'm going to put on some six inch pumps with locks on them and paint up your lips a pretty shade of glossy pink. And pick out a red or blonde wig. Once you are all dolled up my pretty I'm going to make you walk around in front of my girl friends. And the first thing they will think is that you are some kind of street walking hooker. And I will laugh and giggle saying how ridiculous you look. Once you are finished strutting around in front them i'm going to take you out so EVERYONE can see you. And don't make me force you or i'll have to use these pictures that I took of you while you were naked stroking your pathetic little dick like a horny loser and show them to your wife. So lets get ready to go to my favorite shopping mall with your pink purse dangling on your arm with your pretty pink nails that I just polished up. You know everyone will be laughing at you but I don't care about that.

There are other things I will have you do too. I could have you sit in the car and jack off your pathetic little dick or make you pee in your panties and stain up your skirt so everyone can see your wet stain when you go out to the park or library.

Or I could dress you in my pink or red bikini and have you stand out in my back yard in the broad day light and yell out "I AM A SISSY FOR MISTRESS BRANDY." Playing with your man pussy with a fucking dildo shoved up your ass. And if your dinky dick is tiny then i'll cut a hole in the middle of a watermelon or a yam and have you fuck it until you are begging me like a little bitch to cum.
Public humiliation phone sex is one of my favorite things to do to girls like you.

I could also make you suck on one of my favorite toys too. Put you down on your hands and knees and take it in your pretty sissy lips. Slurping and sucking on it like a bitch. And I could get behind you and pull your pretty panties to the side and fuck you with my huge strap on. I just get so turned on making you my slut. Hmmm and if you really want to prove yourself to me i'll bring over one of my hot boy friends and you can take his real cock in your mouth and sissy pussy. You know I want to hear how good you suck on his big fat dick. And I know you want to be treated like a real girl so do NOT deny me bitch.

And if you are the dirty kind of sissy then I can put you on your knees and stand above you as I make you my piss drinking slut. Drink in all of my golden showers like I know you want too and then clean me up. I know your clitty is getting hard thinking about being my dirty slut. A mistress can never get enough toilet slaves and if you deny me I'll just tie you up to my bed and cuff you. Just imagine if I was your bratty school girl standing above you dressed in my checkered skirt and white top. With my white cotton panties over it just squatting over your face ready to piss right in your mouth. I would not remove my panties either I would just go right through them and when i'm done with you i'll slide them off and ring them out in your dirty fucking mouth. Then laugh at you and call you a pathetic loser. You know you like it when I call you those names don't you?

Do you want to see how dirty my mouth can get? Then pick up your phone and get ready to serve me sissy. I know what you want so it's time for you to give me what I want and that's a hot
phone sex call.

Catch me chatting in our
live sex chat room today...

Mistress Brandy

No comments: