Sunday, August 16, 2009

Punishing Him For Being A Panty Sniffing Slut

I walked in and caught you sniffing my worn panties. You were moaning out and said "Brandy's panties are so soft and smell so good." You had no idea I was standing there looking at you. I said "What are you doing? Why are you sniffing my panties?" You started stumbling over your words saying "Uh, Uh, well they were sitting out here exposed and I could not help myself." I said "That doesn't matter you are my daddy's best friend!" Then I said "Do you know what I do to guys who snoop in my panties?" You stood there with your face turning red and said "No I don't Brandy what do you do?" I said "I turn then into my sluts!" I told him to follow me back in my bedroom but he just stood there not moving. I said "Do you think I'm playing with you? I'm going to call my daddy in here and tell him that his best friend is a pervert and is sniffing my panties!" You said "Oh please no don't do that! I'll do anything you want me too!" I said "Good then follow me into my bedroom. I was dressed in my red corset with my red panties and thigh hi red boots. I could feel his eyes looking up and down my body as we made my way back to my room. I went into my closet and brought out my strap on and said "This is what I'm going to use on you slut! And not only are you going to take this in both of your holes you are going to have a slutty girls name. So call yourself Ashley while you are in my presence." I slid off my red panties and placed them on my bed exposing my pink wet pussy to him then stepped into my strap on. I said "Do you know my girl friends love to have me catching them going through my panties." I could see his cock getting harder in his pants as he said "Oh really and what do you do to them?" I said "I do the same fucking thing i'm about to do to you I push them down on their knees and make them take my strap on in their slutty mouths. Then after they have made it nice and wet I bend them over and pull their fucking panties to the side and slide my strap on in their slutty holes." I picked up my red creamy panties and handed them to him and said "Put these on they are very wet and creamy. I've been playing with my little pussy all day." He said "You want me to wear these?" I said "Yes I do if you don't i'm going out to tell my dad what you did!" He said "Okay i'm putting them on right now." He dropped his pants and shorts and out popped his hard throbbing cock. He stepped into them and started to moan out like a slut and said "Oh they feel so good Brandy." I looked at him and said "Now get down on your knees Ashley and suck my strap on like a good slut."

He got down and looked up at me and opened up his mouth and started to slide his lips up and down. Sucking on it like a good little whore. With my soft panties rubbing against his dick I said "You like sucking my strap on don't you?" With his full mouth slurping and sucking he said "Oh yes and I'd do anything for you." I could see his dick sticking out of my panties as he took my toy in even deeper. Bobbing like he had tasted the best ice cream popsicle stick he ever had. I said "Go ahead and start stroking your cock for me because i'm ready to fuck your hole now Ashley." He raised his mouth up and looked at me. I said "Now get your slutty ass on all fours." I took my wet strap on and started to push it against his hot hole. Pushing it in as he started to moan. I said "Since you have a slutty girls name that's just how you are going to get fucked. But you want it like that don't you?" Grabbing his hips as I started giving him more. I said "You want that ass stretched open and you want it deep and hard. I know you do I can tell by the way you are grabbing your ass around it. In fact when I first met you I could tell that you were a slut and had secrets." His hand was sliding up and down my panties feeling me work my hips into his. Thrusting all the way in and all the way out. I said "I want you to feel every inch of my strap on filling up your hole and after you blow your hot load you are going to remember what happens when you decide you want to sniff my worn dirty panties." Then I said "You like my strap on don't you? That fucking ass loves the way I work it in you." He moaned out even louder saying "Oh yes I do please fuck me harder!" I said 'That's just what i'm going to do!" I plunged my toy deep inside of him. Rimming and invading his ass. I wanted him to remember what it's like to feel me fucking him. I started to hit that g spot calling him my slutty girl Ashley. Telling him how I was going to make him bust his load like he never has before. I said "Work that fucking cock jack it off for me I know it feels good in my soft little panties and I know you want to shoot your load in them don't you?" He looked back at me and said "Yes I do Brandy." I could tell he was ready to cum by the way he was panting and breathing so I said "Cum on Ashley you fucking slut I want your cum right now!" Telling him how sneaky he was and calling him a panty loving slut." I grabbed his hips again and pulled him back on me and started to move from right to left and put my pressure on his g spot and started to cuff his balls in my soft hands and the next thing I knew he was saying "Oh fuck i'm going to cum!!!" He soaked up my panties with his thick load as I slowly worked my strap on round and round. Slowly pulling it out of his hot ass and said "Now this is going to be our little secret right? Because my daddy would not like knowing that I just fucked his best friend with my strap on." He looked at me and said "Oh yes it's our secret." Until the next time I catch him sniffing my worn creamed in panties....

Am I going to walk in and catch you sniffing my creamy panties today? Maybe you like sniffing my dirty ones that I have worn. Or maybe I will walk in and see you stroking your cock with them or maybe even wearing them! You know what happens when I catch you doing that. So get ready to receive my punishment for being such a naughty panty slut.

Call 1-888-402-8669 ask for Brandy


No comments: