Monday, August 31, 2009

I Will Enslave You Submissive Slut

Come here you pathetic submissive slut and get ready for the sweet scent of my pretty silky panties. Get down between my legs so I can shove your nose into them. I know you want me to smother you don't you. Do you want to take your tongue and slide it up and down and taste all the cream that's on them because i've been rubbing my pussy all day thinking about your worthless little prick and what i'm going to do to you. Or maybe you are a cuck whore and you have a tiny little prick. You know you are worthless and cant satisfy your wife or girlfriend. Your tiny dick is the size of a needle and there is nothing you can do with it but watch and see me take a real mans cock in my dripping wet pussy. I like them big fat thick and meaty. All the things that your little member is NOT. Hear me moan out as I'm getting fucked deep and hard and looking over at you as I laugh and call you a waste of flesh. All I will ever do is leave you puddles of cum for you to lick up. I know you want to clean up these sheets of my pussy juices that squirted all over his dick. And if you are not a cuck maybe you are a cum thirsty cock loving sissy who craves to be dressed up by a hot and sexy mistress. Let me tease you and bend you over and fuck you how you need it. Maybe that will be nice and slow so you can feel every inch of my strap on stretching your sissy pussy open. Or maybe I'll grab your ass or shoulders and pump you deep and hard. Pumping and ramming you so deep that you are begging me to let you stroke your little clitty. It will get rock hard as you hear my nasty mouth say "Do you like being my sissy bitch? Are you dirty and want a real cock in your holes? Maybe you are a sissy fag and want to feel a fleshy dick pump your slutty holes.

Do you have a diaper fetish and long to feel my soft intense hands spank and tease your uselss worm? I bet when you think about it you cant help yourself and start to cover your tiny prick in piss and cum. I'll make you my dirty scat lover and have you doing things you never thought you would do. Let me rape your wallet and tribute my power over you. Let me lure you in and put a hypnotic spell over you and turn you into my pretty little bitch. I know you want me to hypnotize you and turn you from a worthless man into a woman. Hearing my sexy voice take you away as your body starts to transform into a woman. Before your very own eyes your chest starts to sprout breasts. And you find that tiny prick between your legs starts to slowly disappear and before you know it there is a tight pink pussy in its place. And when you waken you are totally transformed and feminized. After you are in my slutty clothes I will take you out and publicly humiliate you. Giving you errands and assignments to do all for my own personal pleasure. I will give you a glass of that unknown potion that I made for you. I could make you a female forever. Or turn you into my slave for life. Make you my little submissive bitch who only wants to serve me. Turn you into a giant goddess or shrink you into a tiny person to toss around for my amusement. I will take control of your mind and your cock and bring you down to your knees and have you begging me to masturbate. Maybe I will let you touch yourself if you have proven yourself worthy to do so. But if you cum before I allow you then you will be in for some very stern punishment. You can beg like a little bitch for mercy but it will take more then your pathetic wimpy please for me to release you. When I'm done with you, you will be saying "Oh thank you Mistress Brandy for making it up to you and allowing me to give all of my cum to you...Telling me that you cant wait to serve me again... When will that be little subbie?

Mistress Brandy


Sissy Phone Sex
Cuckold Phone Sex
Panty Boy Phone Sex
Humiliation Phone Sex
Diaper Fetish Phone Sex

No comments: