Sunday, September 13, 2009

He's A Pathetic Veggie Whore

"Mistress Brandy I'm such a loser and a pathetic veggie whore." Those were the first words I heard out of his pathetic mouth when he called me for humiliation phone sex today. He is such a fucking loser! I could not believe how horny he was and ready to stick anything up his dirty ass that he could. He craved to be humiliated all day long and had been stroking his tiny little prick just thinking about it. So I told him to get a carrot stick, cucumber, a stick of celery, a hershy's candy bar and a dildo. He sounded like a panting fucking dog when he said "Yes Mistress Brandy I have all of those items right here." He had no idea once he got finished fucking his dirty hole that he was going to have to chomp them all down for me. He also told me that he likes having other things in his dirty holes lick big fat cocks. And it didn't matter if they were human cock from a hung stud a k-9's cock or one from his barn yard. He told me that if he could proove himself to me if I would allow him to lick my tiny wet pussy. But I had something very humiliating in mind like making him lick the pussy of a woman that is old wrinkled and saggy. LMAO All I would let him do is look at mines as I teased and flirted with him. There is no fucking way I would ever let a loser like that slide his tongue in my hot wet snatch box. So he had his vegies there and I told him suck on them veggie whore make them nice and wet. First we started with him sliding the carrot up his dirty ass. You should have heard the way he moaned out when it started sliding in. I said "Tell me that you are a pathetic fucking loser carrot boy!" He panted out saying "Oh yes oh yes I am very pathetic." I said "And I'm going to make you my veggie bitch today."

Giggling out as he started to fuck his hole faster and faster. He said "What will I have to do once I finish fucking my pathetic ass with this carrot stick?" I said "You are going to have to eat it fucker that's what!" He moaned out and said "But that's so dirty Mistress Brandy." I said "I know it is but you never let vegetables go to waste. And if you are a good whore then I'll let you finish with that hershy bar in your ass and then you will get to eat it afterwards. You can bet once I told his nasty ass that, that he went through sliding every last one of those veggies up his hole. The cucumber and the celery. I told him that I would not allow him to cum though unless he shot it in a bowl and licked it clean for me. He said "Oh please don't make me do that Mistress Brandy." I said "If you don't do it I'm going to post these pictures that I took of you while you were being a bitch for these vegetables so every one can see them!" He said "You wouldn't!" I slid the flash drive out of my digital camera and held it in front of his face while my skirt and top was lifted up and he had the carrot in his mouth crunching on it." The loser bitch was getting off on my giggle and he started begging me if he could stroke his cock. I said "Don't call it a cock it's a fucking Vienna worm!" He said "Yes Mistress that's what it is can I please stroke it?" After he munched down the first veggie I said "After you slide that cucumber up your hole you can touch it." He started begging me to call him names so I said "You want me to do that loser boy? I bet you are a faggot aren't you? If you will suck and fuck a mans cock I know you are." He said "Oh yes I am a faggot Mistress!"

He had that cucumber so far up his ass hitting his g spot I knew he would be cumming fast. I said "Hurry up bitch you better not cum until you have that hershy bar up your fucking hole!" With my little thong moved to the side sliding my fingers in my wet little pussy he said "Can I please taste your pussy Miss?" I said "No you can't! If you want your tongue on my puffy lips you have to show me just how nasty and dirty you are willing to be and that will come later loser!" I told him to slide the cucumber out of his ass and chomp it down. I could tell he was going to hurl because his sweat and ass juices were all over it. But he was a good little subbie and did exactly as I told him to do. By the time he got to the candy bar his weenie prick was dripping pre cum. I handed him a bowl and said "Release your driblets in here veggie slut and drink it all down. After he slid the candy bar out of his ass he chomped that all down and said "Can I please be allowed to cum now Mistress Brandy?" I said "Yes you may shoot it and lick it." I took his toy and went behind him and started to slide it in his ass and fucked him like the bitch that he was. Pumping it in and out working it in circles saying "You like the way i'm fucking you don't you slut?" Hitting his g spot more and more I said "Who's bitch are you?" He moaned out and said "I'm your Mistress! I'm your bitch!" And I heard his slutty ass release his driblets of cum and drink it all down like a cum whore. I can't wait for veggie slut to call me back again so I can make him do even dirtier things. Are you a veggie slut and crave things up your dirty ass? Then get your vegetables ready and give me a call me for some domination phone sex today...
Mistress Brandy ~ 1-888-402-8669

No comments: