Monday, October 12, 2009

Controlling And Blackmailing A Pathetic Sissy

Question: How long did it take for me to black mail a phone sex sissy caller out of all of his information?

Answer: It took exactly 35 minutes

It really only took me less time then that but I really don't care. The loser was willing to give me anything by the time I was done with him. And I could have really stomped on his credit card a whole lot longer then the 60 minutes that he stayed on the phone with me. Not to mention that he kept extending his time. But I know this will only be the start of me luring him back in. Once he saw my pictures on my blog he got weak in the knees and was ready to give me just about anything that I wanted. He was a fucking panty wearing slut who craved to give his information to me. And when he denied me the black mailing just made him weaker. The moaning in his voice when he gave me the first piece of information which was his girl friends e mail address was just the beginning. He said "I can look at you and tell that you would email her and tell her that I'm a slut wouldn't you?" I said "Yes I will so you won't stop there I want her address, phone number and work number." He said "I won't do that." He started to hear clicking sounds like I was typing up something. He said "What are you doing Miss Brandy?" I said "I'm typing up a e mail to your girl friend right now and tell her that you are wearing a pair of panties right now and you are on the phone with me stroking off your little dick. And I will CC you the copy of this e mail to her." He said "No no don't do that please!" I said then give me what I want fucker!" And his voice whimpered and said "Yes Mistress Brandy. He gave me all that I asked for with no hesitation." And I started to write it all down laughing. That just made the fucker stroke even more. But I didn't plan on getting all of his information because he needed a reason to call me back other then just my sexy bratty bitchy voice. Pathetic bitches like that will give me their address, phone number work number and address mom's name and address and phone number and his e mail with his pass word and credit card number and the three digit cvv number on the back. I know that his dick must twitch just knowing at any moment I can use all of that to my advantage. I bet he would be sweating not knowing if I would actually use his credit card to buy something very expensive for myself. Don't worry loser I won't buy anything too expensive. Just maybe if i'm in a bad mood and want to treat myself to a amazon gift card. The point is to drain his credit card nice and slowly. Just like a financial domination mistress loves to do.

I mean come on now a princess like me deserves to have nice things doesn't she? As we were on the phone talking I said "You will do whatever I say dumb ass. You could be a good girl and go shopping for new lingerie. And yes you have to tell the sales girl that you are doing it for your mistress. And yes I want you to go in there and try on that slutty baby doll." He said "Oh my god do I have too?" I said "YES! And you will do it when the store is crowded with people. Just pretend that you are a fucking model for Frederick's of Hollywood." Then the pervert said as he was moaning out "Ohhhh yes do I have to do anything else for you?" I said "Yes after that you will go to the nail shop and get a pedicure and manicure done. Something that will match that new babydoll that you are going to buy. And NO I don't care what other people say I know they will be laughing at you." He said "What if I say no?" Then he heard me dialing a phone number from my cell and heard it ring." He said "Who are you calling!!" I said "your girl friend!" The little bitch said "NO NO NO I'll do it!" This pathetic sissy was new to the whole thing of being black mailed and wasn't sure of what to expect so I had to tell him what could be in store for him. I said "Look slut I can dress you in my panties and smear your lips with bright pink lip gloss and get you on your fucking knees ready to suck cock. Especially if you just come back from shopping at the mall." That got him so turned on he started to beg me to stroke his cock. I said "You cant call that little thing a cock. Its a prick! He said "But that would be so humiliating to suck a real cock!" I said "I know it will be but you know what I'll do if you don't." Then I said just come in our free sex chat room sometimes and send a message to one of my experienced cock sucking sluts. They can tell you that I can be MUCH MORE humiliating then that. His pathetic loser ass will never know what to expect and when to expect it when it comes to me. His intense breathing grew very rapid and he said "I really want to cum Mistress Brandy can I please do it now?" I said "Only if you eat it whore!" He said "Yes I'll do anything for you!" He jacked his little wimp prick off and dropped his driblets of cum in his hand and sucked it off for me and then thanked me like a fucking loser that he is.

I can't wait to blackmail this pathetic sissy again. It's one of my most favorite things to do! I know he can't wait to see what will be in store for him!

Mistress Brandy


Phone Sex
Free Sex Chat
Sissy Phone Sex
Blackmail Phone Sex
Domination Phone Sex

2 comments:

chris said...

Wow, though thought of being a siisy blackmailed sounds so erotic and scary. the thought of being forced to go shopping and be humiliated in front of young sales girls trying on dresses, makeup and even having your nails done is such a turn on, especially when you know you hav no control or choice. The forced cock sucking though is definatly a step too farthat i could not do. The humiliation YES!

Unknown said...

yawn, heard it all before..Money grubbing doms have no real power. Only what I give them