Monday, October 26, 2009

Cuckold Losers Cheating Wife's Business Trip

When was the last time you got told by your wife that she's going out of town on a business trip and would not be back for a few days? I bet just recently. And now you sit there in a pair of her dirty panties with your finger sliding in and out of your pussy ass stroking that little shrimp dick wondering if she's really on business or just fucking some hot guy at a hotel. I know you cant stop thinking about how big his dick is and how he can satisfy her like you CANT. You know you are pathetic and only good for being her clean up slut and cock sucking fag. You would do just about anything to slide between her sexy long legs and lick all the cream that's dripping out of her hot little pussy. And my sexy voice in your ear telling you how much of a loser you are. And you know I will tell you that you will be my bitch!

I know the thought of that makes your clitty dick hard doesn't it? If you answer yes to that then you should get on the phone right now and call me for some hot cuckold phone sex. I had a cuck call me last night and tell me that same thing. And the loser wanted me to tell him exactly what his cheating wife was doing behind his back. He said "Mistress Brandy my tiny dick is so hard right now I'm wearing a pair of my wife's panties and I can't stop thinking about what kinda man she's fucking this time." I laughed and said 'She's fucking a man with a huge 9 inch dick. I bet she is dressed like a whore right now in the hotel room. In a short fucking skirt and low cut tight fitting top. Showing off that hot body with a matching bra and thong under it and some thigh hi's and six inch pumps. He started to moan out like a pathetic little bitch saying "Is she really?" I said "Yes and she's laughing thinking about "What a loser husband I have. He has no idea that i'm here fucking a real man with a HUGE fucking cock." Then I went on to tell him how she's probably sucked his big fat dick already and made it rock hard. Saying "Imagine her on her knees with her hot mouth sliding up and down his thick pole. Something that you don't have. And I bet you cant remember the last time she sucked and fucked your shrimp dick." He just loved the name calling. I bet his tiny prick was just throbbing thinking about how much of a slut his wife was being right at that moment. Then I said "Just imagine him fucking her right now while she's laying on the bed with her legs wide open." Saying "Oh fuck my slutty pussy it needs your cock so bad. My husband is so pathetic I never let him fuck me anymore with his tiny dick.

The only thing he is good for is being my clean up boy and cuckold slut." I bet she told him all of the pathetic things you did just to be able to get a taste of her warm wet pussy." I could hear you touching that little reject and moaning out like a loser in heat. Saying "Oh she's fucked lot's of cocks hasn't she." I said "Yes she has. Every time she leaves out of town she's got a new cock filling her tiny cunt up. And all you can do is stay home and think about seeing her with her legs open getting fucked by some hot stud. You think about the look on her face as she is getting pounded and hearing her laugh at you looking at that ugly little thing between your legs that you call a dick." He started to pant and moan and heard me say "Yea I know you are trying to stroke that tiny prick and I bet you want to cum don't you? Knowing right at this moment your wife is taking a huge load of cum in her little pussy. It's just too bad you can't be there to clean off her lovers dick so she can allow you to clean up all that cream that's leaking out of her pussy. But maybe when she decides to come home she will let you do it for her." The moment I said that this little fucker popped and said "Oh YESSSSSSSSSSSSS Mistress Brandy." I giggled and said "What a fucking loser you are now take off those panties and clean up that cum.... I just love telling cuckolds how much of a slut their wives are. Is your's away on a supposed business trip right now? Then give me a call so I can tell you how much of a slut and cheating wife she is.

Mistress Brandy

1-888-402-8669

No comments: