Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Heart Pounding Financial Domination Phonesex

Hello subbies! I know its been AGES since I’ve made a blog entry but today I got super inspired by someone I want to tell you about. His name is greg and he loves financial domination phone sex. When I picked up my phone I could tell I would be having my way with him right away. He had a case of beer and his drug of choice ready for some forced intoxication phone sex. He had a strap and a hanger and wanted to torture his dick. As we talked I realized that he had a pathetic little prick. Which is why he wanted to be blackmailed. I should have known a slave like him didn’t have a wife or a girl friend. He gave a new name to the word slave bitch. I just knew I could financially dominate him and have him like putty in my hands. All it took was my sexy voice, sweet wicked giggle and seductive body. This slut didn’t have any limits either. He loved getting dirty and obeying my every command. I also found out that he liked forced bi phone sex. He fantasizes about doing things against his will. I could not stop laughing at him. Especially when I found out he had hot pink lipstick and nail polish. I listened as he sniffed lines and got totally fucked up. That was when I knew I was going to make my move. I said “greg I want you to send me a picture of your lips painted up but I don’t want you to use your fucking hot pink lipstick.”









He said “Umm Ummm you don’t Brandy?” I said “NO! I want you to paint your fucking lips up with that hot pink nail polish!” He got on his web cam as I saw him paint his lips up for me. It was hilarious!” I didn’t stop there though. A princess like me wanted more domination phone sex! So after that I giggled and said “Now I want you to take that pink t shirt off and write I LOVE COCK across your chest.” Of course he was sending me pictures and if he didn’t do what I want I told him I was going to post him all over my fucking blog. But I needed a little more leverage. So this slave e mailed me a picture of his business card! I had everything on there I needed to get exactly what I wanted! It had his cell phone, work phone, e mail, website, fax number, and address. OOHHHH how sweet that was! Now I could truly turn up the heat on this fucking slave! There was no way he was going to deny me from this point! Whatever I wanted I was going to get with no fucking questions asked. And if he did deny me, then I said “Well I’m just going to print out one of your fucking pictures and put attention marketing department and show them how you have written I am princess brandy’s slave all across your chest.” He said “Oh no no no! You can’t do that!” I said “What do you mean I can’t do that! Don’t fucking tell me what I can’t do! I’m sure your boss would love to see why you didn’t go to work today! Not to mention you have hot pink nail polish across your chest!”
It was the perfect kind of humiliation phone sex call ever! Because everyone would know how much of a pathetic little dick subbie he really is. And it was going to be truly embarrassing to expose him for the fucking beer drinking slut that he is. I told him to sniff a line and take a drink for me. I saw him tip his head back as he chugged his beer down. He had this disgusting looking expression on his face  because it was mixed with the nail polish. What a fucking loosah! *giggles* His hard pathetic prick was dripping as we came to the end of our time and I said “greg you better extend time for your princess!” He was my human atm machine and I was going to make sure he felt the burn on his credit card. He loves a girl who knows how to use fininacial domination to her advantage. After he kept extending time and I found out enough of his dirty phone sex secrets to use to my advantage I messaged him on yahoo. This loser started to come down from his high and of course had a hard time remembering what happened. But lucky for me I didn’t forget. So I had to give him a cold hard reality check of all of the secrets that I know about him. It’s a shame for him if he doesn’t give into my fucking demands. Because what I exposed on this blog entry is just half of his secrets. He has tons more that I’m ready to tell EVERYONE including his boss.
For now slave I’m just going to show part of your pictures with your face cut off. And I’m not going to hyperlink your full name back to my blog. But if you don’t give me what I want and send me a $50 amazon gift card to cream4sinfulbrandy@yahoo.com then I’m going to expose you for the fucked up lip painting, line sniffing, alcohol drinking loser that you are. Not only to my readers but to your fucking boss too! I know his name, his blog and how to get into contact with him. So what’s it going to be greg? I’m giving you ONE HOUR to give me what I want. And that’s MORE financial domination phone sex. If not who knows what will happen to you next. I know I do! *wicked evil giggles*
Princess Brandy~ 1-888-402-8669
Tic Tok Tic Tok slave.... Your time is running out. It's been 45 minutes and if you don't think this princess will expose your dirty little fucking secrets then we shall see....Get ready to have your face posted and your full name hyperlinked back to my blog...Are you going to man up or press your luck or see what I will do?


****************************************
Well it looks like this slave didn't do what he was suppose to do. So my next step is to show his fucking face on my blog so everyone can see how much of a subbie he really is! Your secrets are going to be exposed now one by one. I hope those soft panties and bra feel good against your skin! And I hope your heart is pounding because i'm going to slowly turn up the heat on you. I'm ready to go to my fucking fax machine right now and send your dirty secrets to everyone at your job. Its too bad for you that I could drop the ball hard on you but right now i'm just going to continue to leave you hanging. Not knowing what I will do. Am I going to spread the word to your co workers? Or am I going to give you one more day to give me what I want and contact me? Hmmmm what should I do? I bet your heart is ready to drop in your fucking stomach right now. I just love keeping you on the edge in suspense...


Are you a subbie slave like greg? Are you ready for this princess to have her way with you today? How far are you willing to go to  serve me and give me what I want? 
__________________________________________________
9/11/11
Update for all you slaves and subbies!!!

This little bitch Greg got terrified that I exposed him to his boss. After taking days off from work from forced intoxication from his princess he went back in and his boss fired him on the spot! He did an hour long call with me AND put $100.00 in my e mail from amazon. He had to pay up or I was leaving his personal information on my blog. This slave will call me again because he's addicted to what I will do to him. Not only was I firm, stern, and demanding. I also was a very sensual seductive one also...Slaves always have to pay the price if they want me to keep their dirty little secrets... Until we meet again Subbie Greg your secrets are safe with me....

xoxo,
Princess Brandy

No comments: